The popularity of Jiu-Jitsu has finally exploded across the United States!
Jiu-Jitsu is an art that can be practiced and enjoyed by kids and adults of all ages and no previous skills are required. It is an awesome self-defense art, especially for females, because the techniques are based upon leverage, not size or strength.
Sensei Greg Ring (4th degree black belt) and his staff of Instructors are committed to the development of each student.
Jiu-Jitsu is an art of self-defense and we are committed to teaching life skills and instilling proper values into each of our students. We pride ourselves on being a Jiu-Jitsu school that teaches more than just the physical requirements. At SWMA Academy, “personal excellence” is a goal that we embrace and it is our objective for each of our students to achieve their own personal excellence in all facets of their lives, not just the physical aspect.
Offers 2 Youth programs.
Youth Jiu-Jitsu Program
What can students at Team SWMA – Ring Combat Jiu-Jitsu expect from the program?
- LEARN SELF-DISCIPLINE
- OUR PROGRAMS PROVIDE GREAT EXERCISE & PROMOTES PHYSICAL FITNESS
- EXPERIENCE BEING PART OF A TRUE TEAM ATMOSPHERE
- Our students are expected to be respectful and conduct themselves properly inside and outside of the dojo
- High Energy Classes that offer each student a chance to challenge themselves
- Improved coordination, balance and focus
- LEARN SELF-DEFENSE THAT REALLY WORKS
- Our Instructors are highly experienced
- SWMA features a family friendly atmosphere
- Parents are welcome and encouraged to view our classes
- Our Kids Jiu-Jitsu program stresses the importance of academic excellence and classroom performance of our students
Call us today for a free introductory class! 276-228-9515